Adorable 3BR 1 1/2BA Rambler in old town Lower Marlboro near intersection of Chaneyville Rd. with little traffic. Enjoy tranquil evenings taking in a round of golf at Mellomar golf course or down at the pier a 1/4 mile away. House boasts a large kitchen, separate dining area with built in cabinets, and 3 nice size bedrooms. Hardwood flooring through out the home, unfinished basement with workshop area on almost an acre with shed for storage. Newer HVAC system, new hot water heater, new roof on house and shed, updated baths, new counter top, and SS stove in kitchen. Property backs to agricultural land. Sunderland & Northern school district.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
1,248 sq. ft
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway, Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price