Lovely and meticulously maintained home in a convenient northern Calvert location. This 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath colonial features hardwood floors throughout the main level, a beautiful living room with vaulted ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace, and a bright, updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances that flows right into the family room with built-in shelving and access to the large back deck. Upstairs, the four bedrooms include a primary suite with hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, and a spacious primary bathroom with a walk-in closet and water closet. There is even bonus storage space off of the 4th bedroom! The full unfinished basement has tons of storage and living possibilities, with plumbing rough-ins already in place. The level lot is surrounded by large trees that offer privacy. You will not want to miss this beautiful home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,736 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price