Welcome Home to Country Living at its finest! The Front Porch and Well-Manicured Yard welcomes you to this Beautiful three level Colonial/Farmhouse that sits on 7.63 cleared/level acres of land. No HOA! Beautiful Hardwood Floors on first level and hallway upstairs. Handicapped accessible 5ft Hallways. 5 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms and a Detached 3 Car Garage with Wood Burning Stove and electricity. An open floor plan provides an effortless flow between the living room, dining room and eat- in-kitchen. The Kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, Granite Countertops and a movable Island to use wherever you like. The inviting Living Room has a Pellet Stove that is controlled by a thermostat. The Master Bedroom is on the main level includes a large walk-in closet and a private Full Bathroom. The upstairs is completed with 4 additional spacious Bedrooms (two have Walk-in Closets) a Full Bathroom and Laundry Room located in the hallway. The large unfinished walkout Basement is ready for your design. A large concrete 18x20 Patio off of Kitchen for your enjoyment of the peaceful outdoors. You can add a Pool and a Vegetable Garden to have all the luxuries of an outdoor oasis without leaving home. The Garden Shed has electricity and a hand operated frost-free water spigot. This home is conveniently located near many popular Wineries. It is also within walking distance to the Patuxent River & Clyde Watson Boating Area. There you can relax at the river or Sail from Brandywine to Solomon's Island on your private yacht! Minutes to Shopping Centers, Joint Base Andrews, MGM, National Harbor, and Washington, DC. Major roadways- Route 5, 301 and I495/95. This can be your own piece of SKY! Come see for yourself and you will not be disappointed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Private Sewer System
2,610 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside, Heated, Full, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Patuxent River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price