This spacious condo has many upgrades, it is bright and airy with lots of closet space. The rooms have been freshly painted. The kitchen was updated with granite countertops and additional cabinets and pantry space. It has 2 large bedrooms each with 2 closets one of which is a walk-in. There are two large full bathrooms and a separate laundry room. This gorgeous condo has 9ft ceilings throughout and the living room and primary bedroom have tray ceilings. The primary bedroom and living room have remote shades. There is a balcony for you to enjoy your morning coffee/tea and admire the moon and stars in the evening. This unit has a detached garage, building #8602, the 2nd from the right side of the six-car garage. It also has an additional parking space out front it is the 3rd space to the right of building space #5. It is in Cedar Ridge a 55+ Community that is part of Piney Orchard and has many amenities: 3 pools and an indoor pool, tennis, walking trails, an exercise room, and a multipurpose room. Cedar Ridge has its own Clubhouse and pool just for this community. Come and enjoy this wonderful community!
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Stove, Washer, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Elevator, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Gated Community, Lake, Meeting Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Exercise Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price